- Pacific Bridge Medical (PBM) is a boutique consulting firm with 35 years of experience in the Asian medical markets.
We focus only on Asia, and we know it well.
- PBM has strong on-the-ground presence in Asia through our local offices in China, Japan, Singapore, and Hong Kong, and our affiliate partners across Asia; our solutions are based on an intimate understanding of the Asian medical markets and regulatory systems.
To succeed in Asia’s medical markets, it is important for foreign companies to understand each country’s healthcare regulations and market trends. Some countries, such as Japan, have comprehensive guidelines and policies to govern the Japanese medical market. Other countries, such as Vietnam and India, are just beginning to formulate more stringent regulations for medical devices and pharmaceutical products. Our vast knowledge of the unique regulatory and business environments in each Asian country is a valuable asset when determining the best strategic plan for a medical company looking to succeed in Asia.
- PBM’s consultants are experts in both business development and regulatory affairs.
We can comprehensively assist with both aspects of each project, which is often necessary for the complex Asian markets.
- PBM specializes in complex and difficult projects that require the highest levels of industry and functional expertise.
Larger consulting firms that spread their focus over a wide range of markets and services often employ consultants who only have knowledge on the industry from a general standpoint; their coverage may be miles wide, but only inches deep. In addition, many larger-scale consulting firms are focused on high project volume at a lesser quality of service. However, PBM emphasizes undertaking unique and complex projects, which require strong industry expertise, out-of-the-box strategic thinking, and careful attention to detail.
- PBM develops strong personal relationships with our clients.
Whether a client is a large multinational company or a small business, we provide the same level of quality work and personal service. We take pride in our accountability to our clients and have a large base of repeat clientele. Our senior leadership is deeply involved in day-to-day progress to ensure that our clients receive excellent service tailored to meet all of their needs.
Visit our Resource Center to view free webcasts and charts or read publications, news, and research reports on the Asia medical markets.