Clinical Trials for Pharmaceuticals/Drugs and Medical Devices in Asia
China, India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
- Finding the right CROs
- Negotiating the contract with the CRO
- Monitoring the CRO/clinical trial locally
- Expediting the clinical trials
- Dealing with any regulatory issues that arise
Pacific Bridge Medical offers a report on Contract Research Organizations (CROs) in Asia for sale.
An understanding of the local regulatory requirements and experience dealing with the local regulatory authorities is essential in running a smooth, successful clinical trial.
For more information on regulatory issues in Asia, please see the following PBM publications and/or contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- 2011 Strategies for Success in China, Japan, and India
- 2008 Managing Asian Cultural/Business Diversity
- 2008 ASEAN Medical Device Harmonization Trends
» View More