2007 Update on India's Medical Device Markets
India is exploding! India’s medical device market is currently the fourth largest market in Asia. With projected growth rates of 12-16% for the next five years, one cannot ignore India’s potential and vast market opportunity. This webcast will provide an overview of India’s medical device market as well as discuss the most recent regulatory issues. This 90-minute session will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A.
The following topics are covered in this webcast:
- Overview of India’s healthcare system
- Product registration requirements
- New medical device regulations
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical Trials
- Post-marketing surveillance
- How to expedite the registration process
This webcast is designed for medical device professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, and anyone who wants to be current on Indian medical device markets.
This webcast CD includes the audio and PowerPoint presentation.