2006 India's Pharmaceutical Markets
India combines many opportunities and many challenges for the pharmaceutical industry. This webcast CD provides an overview of product registration as well as regulatory requirements for importing, manufacturing, or selling drugs in India. GMP, QA/QC, and labelling requirements will also be discussed. This Indian presentation has 78 PowerPoint slides.
The following topics are covered in this webcast:
- Country overview
- Healthcare system
- Pharmaceutical industry overview
- Pharmaceutical regulations
- Administrative structure for pharmaceuticals
- Health insurance and reimbursement
- Prescription versus generic products
- Recent and proposed changes in pharmaceutical policy
- Import registrations, import licenses
- Manufacturing licenses
- QC and QA
- Sale licenses
- Packaging and labeling
- Product standards
- New drug approvals
- Clinical trials
- Price controls
- Intellectual property (IP) rights
This webcast is designed for pharmaceutical professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, or anyone who wants to be current on a number of Indian regulatory and business issues.
Our speaker is Mr. Patel, PBM's partner in India. He has twenty years of experience in Indian regulatory affairs.
This webcast CD includes the audio and PowerPoint presentation.