2006 India's Medical Markets
This webcast CD provides an overview of India's medical markets as well as discusses the most recent regulatory issues. This India presentation has 69 PowerPoint slides. The speaker is PBM's partner in India.
The following topics are covered in this webcast:
- Overview of India's healthcare system
- Product registration requirements for drugs
- New medical device regulations
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Clinical trials
- Post-marketing surveillance
- How to expedite the registration process
This webcast is designed for medical device/pharmaceutical professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, and anyone who wants to be current on a number of new India's medical market issues.
Our speaker is from India and has over 15 years of experience in Indian regulatory affairs.
This webcast CD includes the audio and PowerPoint presentation.