2011 India Medical Device Updates
India's medical device market is exploding! India combines many opportunities and many challenges for the medical device industry. India's medical device market is currently the fourth largest market in Asia and is worth about $3 billion. With a projected growth 15% over the next five years, one cannot ignore India's potential and vast market opportunity. This webcast will provide an overview of India's most recent medical device regulations. This 90-minute session will include a 60-minute presentation, followed by 30 minutes of Q&A.
What you will learn:
- India's healthcare system
- India's medical device market
- Regulatory environment - Regulators of medical devices
- Medical devices which need to be registered now
- New medical device regulations and proposed legislations
- New product registration requirements
- Registration process
- Manufacturing License
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Labeling and packing
- Price control
Who should attend:
This webcast is designed for medical device professionals in regulatory affairs, business development, international sales and marketing, and anyone who wants to be current on the Indian medical device market.
Ames Gross, President and Founder of Pacific Bridge Medical.
How a webcast works:
Webcasts allow participants in their office or conference room to access our presentation with their phone line and internet connection. The day before the webcast, you will receive an email which will include the dial-in number and web access information. Please dial in ten minutes before the start of the webcast.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. U.S./Eastern Standard Time
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. U.S./Central Standard Time
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. U.S./Mountain Standard Time
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. U.S./Pacific Standard Time
- 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. GMT Standard Time
- 11:00 p.m (on June 15) to 12:30 a.m. (on June 16) Beijing Standard Time
- 12:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. (on June 16) Tokyo Standard Time
Fee and registration:
Each dial-in number is $400. If you have any questions about the audio conference content, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (301) 469-3400, ext. 3.
If you are unable to attend a webcast you have registered for, please contact us to make alternative arrangements.
Please see our website www.pacificbridgemedical.com for additional information and our upcoming schedule.
This webcast CD includes both the audio and PowerPoint presentation.