China’s pharmaceutical market is currently the ninth largest worldwide and worth approximately $25 billion. With analysts predicting this market to be the fifth largest by 2013, one cannot ignore China’s potential. This webcast will provide an overview of drug registration in China as well as discuss the most recent China pharmaceutical regulations issues of the Chinese State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA).
To view the webcast presentation slides in PDF format, please click on China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates 2012 Webcast Slides.
- Overview of China Healthcare
- China Pharmaceutical Market Industry Overview
- Drug Registration Policy
- China Pharmaceutical Regulationsfor Manufacturing
- Classification of Drugs
- Drug Registration Application
- Drug Pricing
- Clinical Trials
- Reimbursement Strategy
- Required Steps to get Reimbursement
- Post-marketing surveillance and quality control
- Intellectual Property