China Pharmaceutical Regulation Strategies
The first issue is to establish a China pharmaceutical registration- either as a chemical drug, biological drug, or Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Drugs can be imported into China only after they obtain product approval from the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) - the China drug administration.
The Chinese government pays for almost all of the drugs on the National Medical Insurance Drug List. There are also specific China drug regulations on advertising, labeling, and packaging. Clinical research and clinical studies are also exploding in China.
For more information on China drug approval issues, please see the following PBM publications and/or contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- 2014 China Medical Device Regulatory Updates
- 2013 China Medical Device Regulatory Updates
- 2012 China Medical Device Regulatory Update Webcast
- 2012 China Pharmaceutical Regulatory Updates
- 2011 Strategies for Success in China, Japan, and India
» View More
- Pollution in China: Opportunities for Western Medical Product Companies
- Market Access in China: Drug Listing, Bidding, Pricing and Reimbursement
- The Expanding Home Healthcare Market in Asia
- China Overhauls Medical Device Regulations
- China Regulatory and Market Access Pharmaceutical Report (2014)
» View More