Medical Distributor Search in Other Asian Countries
Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam
Distributor Search for Medical Devices in Other Asian Countries
Distributor Search for Pharmaceuticals/Drugs in Other Asian Countries
Though some Asian countries generally have smaller medical markets than those of Japan, China, India, and Korea, many of these other Asian countries oftentimes offer easier regulatory approval and market access than their larger Asian neighbors. Sometimes, distributors in these other countries can get your products on the market fairly quickly.
Read on to learn how Pacific Bridge Medical (PBM) can get your medical device or pharmaceutical fast access to markets in Asia’s growing healthcare industry.
Quickly Find Your Medical Distributor in Asia
PBM has the expertise needed to identify trustworthy and capable medical distributors for your medical products in the other Asian countries.
- Find, qualify, and select a number of distributor candidates;
- Explain your products via fax, phone, and visits to each distributor candidate;
- Ask each interested distributor candidate to study the opportunities for your products in their country and write a short proposal including their marketing strategy, sales projections, etc.;
- Help negotiate and sign a contract with the chosen distributor group(s); and
- If necessary, meet with the chosen distributor(s) at least once per year to discuss their performance, opportunities, challenges, etc.
We can find a distributor in Asia for any medical product, including drugs/pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, devices, instruments, and wholesale medical supplies. Rely on our experts to get your company’s product imported, distributed, and selling quickly in countries across Asia.
Contact PBM Today
Ready to find the best pharmaceutical or medical supply distributors for your product in Asia? Contact PBM today for a free consultation with our Asia medical market experts.
Need more information? Read the PBM publications listed below for more information on medical equipment sales and distribution in Asian healthcare device markets.
Go back to the PacificBridgeMedical.com homepage
- 2011 Strategies for Success in China, Japan, and India
- 2008 Managing Asian Cultural/Business Diversity
- 2008 ASEAN Medical Device Harmonization Trends
» View More