Business Strategy in India
India is a low-cost country for medical manufacturing with a rapidly developing consumer population that is demanding better healthcare. Diseases like malaria are slowly being replaced by more modern diseases like cancer and cardiovascular problems. The emergence of new private chain hospitals and medical tourism are key factors in India today. PBM has the experience necessary to help you excel in India.
PBM can assist medical companies in developing their India business and marketing strategies. Each strategy is tailored to the company's specific goals and objectives.
PBM can help those newly entering the Indian medical market as well as those interested in expanding their existing Indian operations.
PBM examines a wide range of issues, including: market demand; prospects for growth, analysis of key partners/distributors, etc.
For more information on developing your India business strategy, please see the following PBM publications and/or contact us to discuss your specific needs.
- 2012 India Medical Device Regulatory Updates Webcast
- 2011 Strategies for Success in China, Japan, and India
- 2011 India Medical Device Updates
- 2009 New Updates on India's Expanding Medical Device Market
- 2008 Doing Business in India
» View More
- 2013 India Medical Device Market Update
- India Medical Devices Manufacturers, Distributors and Exporters Directory 2013
- India Pharmaceutical Regulatory Report 2012
- Update on the Medical Device Regulations in India
- Indian Medical Device Manufacturers Push for Changes in Industry
» View More